Thursday, April 11, 2013

The One Where You Can Request FAKING IT

Okay, lovelies.

I've been receiving a lot of emails and tweets and messages about advanced review copies of FAKING IT. First, let me say I'm excited and flattered that so many of you are interested in reading Cade's story. BUT... I have little to no control over who gets advanced copies and who doesn't. But I did talk to my publicist, and she gave me the okay to do this and allow those interested to request an ARC.

Note: Just because you fill out this form does NOT mean you will receive an advanced copy. We only have a select number of galleys, but I will be passing this along to my publicist, and she'll use the information provided to select bloggers to receive the galley. Some of you may get a print galley, some an ebook, and some neither. I apologize in advance if you do not get what you want.  I still love you. 

Another note: You MUST have a blog to be eligible for a review copy. Sorry, kids. Thems the breaks. 

And one final note: I'm not putting a deadline on this, but the sooner you submit your info, the more likely you are to get a copy. 


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving us bloggers a chance to review this book! BCMU is a big fan of Cora Carmack and we would be honored to read Faking It and review it!! Hopefully it will work out!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving us a chance. I as well would be honored to read your book, Faking It. I look forward to reading your book and any future books you provide your followers. Susan S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you so much Cora for this exciting opportunity! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed :D !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose you have already selected the bloggers to review Faking it, so just to make sure - will there be any more ARCs provided? I would love to read and review your book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not begin to tell you how much I enjoyed Losing it...can't wait to get my hands on Faking It...

    ReplyDelete